Thursday, July 9, 2009

Black Berry Boys..

Ok so i just got my Blackberry Curve...part peer pressure and part i just need everything on the go. So fuck it for $98 a pop, its a no brainer. Anyway its a corporate plan, so kinda slightly cheaper then normal plans. The funny thing was, the people at work were like damn suaku about me getting a BB."Wah u want to become manager ah buy Blackberry??" WTF. When I said all my frens using BB, "Wah all your frens manager ah?" Duh!! That's how shallow the people at work are..anyway fuck all of them I'm stepping up my game. Lots of haters and lots of red and green eyes, but hey when you're on top, weakass poseurs will always wantto drag you down. Word of advise : Fuck Em' and just step your game up. " Catch me if you can..."
Have a good nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment