Sunday, July 5, 2009

Monsters came out at nite

I spent the the friday nite at my spiritual home in tampines. Sometimes I felt miserable to leave the family all alone at home but I guess I have the responsiblity to check out on my dad at least once a week in person. Like knowing how's he's doing and stuffs and at the same time I felt at ease knowing that my late mum used to be there. Sometimes i felt that as if she's around looking at me from some corners of the house, deep in my heart I just wished that its true, but again reality bites at you. She would have been 62 today. I lurve you ma'.
I attended another exhibition just now. I will not comments bout the turn out but the artwork was awesome. I really like Darbotz werks and upcoming projects are in the pipeline real soon with SO boys. Anyway have a good wkend.

No comments:

Post a Comment