Sunday, July 26, 2009

In Celebration of a Life well lived...

"Human beings are mortal beings.And death is a certainty for all but death need not be our preoccupation.It can help us think of how we live.In this sense,dealing with death is about how to live.It helps us to enhance life and clarity what matters in life"

"I have to practise this death awareness and remind myself that mortality has to be incorporated into my daily conciousness.When I do this I pay a little more attention to how I live. I am not paralysed by the fear of death.Instead,I focus on life and what really matters to me so that when death beckons,I will be ready.I have no wish to extend my life when my time is up"

Great quotes from an even greater man.I might not knew the late Mr AY in person,but just by attending the memorial inspired me to live a better life.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment