Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Compassionate

I'm on compassionate leave since last friday. My granny past away on friday morning so I just need to add 1707 to 1310 to the numbers that I need to memorise. Granny followed ma' sooner than I expected, not that I expect her to pass away. Anyway the funny thing was as I watched her on her deathbed,tears started to flow down my cheek not because i actually thought of her but actually due to the fact that flashbacks of ma' on her deathbed started to occur. I've never thought that I would go back to the hospital like 9mths after ma' had left me.
Anyway 2 of the best cooks in the family decided not to extend their stay on planet earth. I was never really close to granny nor was i distant from her. The fact that I hate my aunt makes me do not wanna see her often. But I do hav fond memories of her like how she used to give me $10 to share wif my sisters whenever I went to visit her place. The 3 of us would rotate who would get $4 and the rest will get $3. Well those were memories and life need to go on ain't it...
It just reminds us how fragile life is but having said that you need to make use of your time on planet earth...have a good week ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment